Hi Loves, The year is coming to an end, and soon it will be bye-bye comfy sweaters and hello spring wardrobe, but I still have a few months before I hang up my coat and… More
Spring, the season of perpetual flowers, allergies, and Coachella. With the Spring fashion trends I love to see the trending colors, patterns and what’s making a comeback.
Here are some of the Trends I’m loving
- Windbreaker and Jean Jackets: What can I say, both of these style jackets are great for every season , but Spring is when you see this trend the most. Windbreaker jackets are a flash from the past and have grown popular again, they are perfect for Spring because they are lightweight material, and can be dressed up with any attire.
- Graphic Tees: Tee shirts are super comfortable, and great to dress up old fashioned jeans or leather, it all depends who’s on the shirt.
- Backpacks: Backpacks are not just for school, it can also be the perfect accessory for a great outfit.
- Pastels: A definite Spring swatch palette that scream “SPRING”
Forever 21 Led Zeppelin Graphic Band Tee • Forever 21 • $17.90
Forever 21 Colorblock Hooded Windbreaker • Forever 21 • $27.90
Madden Girl Parachute Nylon School Backpack • Madden-Girl • $29.97
GRLFRND Women’s Kiara Tomboy Boyfriend Jeans – Blue • GRLFRND • $248
Cara Cropped Jean Jacket w/ Pins • $112
Converse White Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Platform Sneakers • Converse • $60
Forever 21 Faux Suede High Heel Mules • Forever 21 • $14
LEVI’S Mom Jean • Levi’s • $98
Be sure to Like this post, and Comment what’s your favorite color?
Finally the time for warm weather is here, wardrobe adjustment anyone. There are a ton of trends that come and go, but Denim is here to stay! I can’t tell you how many pairs and cuts of jeans I have, from boot-cut to high rise, mom jean to boyfriend, I think denim checks every box when it comes to versatility. Denim is a all time classic fabric that plays well with any trend, color, or style. I have prepared a few denim favorites that will work well with any spring collection.
Spring is right around the corner, so be prepared for the fashion updates to raid your emails, and get you ready for the season. Instagram is a great source of fashion inspiration, and what current celebs & bloggers are deeming trendy for the season, but you don’t have to pay hundreds of $$$ to get the look that everyone is wearing. Sites like Romwe, Zaful, & Shein, have provided some of the best looks for a reasonable price. Take Dresslily for example they have new arrivals for spring at affordable prices. It’s time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepares the best high-quality but low-prices products for you. Want to read more on it, click the site for more.
Here are some Spring picks that will surely add some drip to your wardrobe.
- Fashion Zipper Jacket Bomber Jackets are definitely “In” at the moment. Choose your favorite color, and dress it up with some pins, this will add some edge to your outfit.
- Asymmetrical Skorts Ready for your Clueless fashion moment,” Skorts” which are basically a combined skirt & shorts, have made a comeback in fashion. Think you’ll be out of style in this, As if.
- Leopard Print Button up Prints are always a must-have, a button up can always be dressed up or casual w/ a pair of jeans.
- Floral print rompers Rompers are always great to have in your wardrobe, what makes for a better fashion statement, than being comfortable and dressy.
- Graphic Sneakers No wrong can be done with having a great pair of sneaks. Sneakers now a days can be worn in a versatility of looks, whether you want to wear a dress or just casual with jeans.
- Mini handbag There is no complete outfit without a handbag. Mini backpacks have been on trend in recent fashion updates, and guaranteed to turn heads. Backpacks aren’t just for school.
Using code “DLAnniversary” you get a 12% discount off purchases over 25USD, 50USD, 100USD.
Here are a few of my picks from my wish list, Anything you’re eyeing this Spring?
I’m sure we can all agree that when it comes to skincare, we are willing to go above and beyond to get that perfect, glowing; Instagram-able skin. I recently got to try a skin moisturizer for Rico Beauty Essentials, and I have to admit I was super intrigued by the skin benefits it had to offer. No doubt I have tried plenty of moisturizers ranging from luxury to drugstore, and I can say while some did work for me, there were more that didn’t. Rico beauty essentials is not your typical overly hyped product, but the big question, does it work?
Rico beauty essentials can be found Amazon, which made me a little apprehensive to try, so I had to do some research before testing the product, but if it’s one thing I learned the best products are of Indie brands. Before we get into the review, here’s a little info on the product. The Rico beauty essentials retinol moisturizer, is designed to stimulate production of new skin cells, it helps fade dark marks caused by hyperpigmentation. This retinol moisturizer contains Hyaluronic acid, organic Aloe Vera, Green tea, Vitamin E, and Jojoba oil. As for the price, it’s under $20, so this is definitely a deal $$$.
After my routine facial cleansing, I use this moisturizer day and night for about a month, and I can say the effect of the green tea is a plus. While the moisturizer has a list of organic ingredients, the green tea and hyaluronic acid, is felt the most. I say these to particular ingredients, because through this entire process, my skin feels plumper, and the hyperpigmentation of my scars is fading. This cream is light texture and absorbs into the skin, rather than sit on the dermis. Immediately you feel the botanicals working within the skin cells, when applied to the skin, and no there is no greasiness when applying the cream. The cream comes in a 1.7 fl.oz container, so you get a good amount of product, a little goes a long way. My skin after a month of using this feels brighter, my scars have faded and also just an overall healthier feeling.
This moisturizer is completely worth the $$. The difference in my skin has completely benefited from this cream, and I see a total difference in texture. Is it worth the money? I would say $20 can seem like a lot to some people, I will say this, it does work, so If you were to buy It you’ll be getting your money’s worth.
Thanks for reading my review, tell me if you are a skincare junkie in the comments, would you be interested in using this moisturizer? Be sure to Like & Comment your fave skincare brand.
products featured in this post, were sent through pr*