The Liebster Award’s Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your post.
2. Display the award on your blog post.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions about you, provided by the person who nominated you.
5. You can can choose 5-11 or 20 bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
6. Create a list of 11 questions your nominees would have to answer.
7. Place the rules in your blog post.
8. You have to inform the bloggers that you have nominated them for this award through a comment on their blog, facebook, and twitter.
This is the 2nd time that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award, and I’m so happy. Emyi Adrianza from http://avoyagetruefashion.blogspot.com/?m=1 has nominated and I couldn’t be more gracious to be nominated by my BFF of fashion blogging. Its an honor to be nominated for a second time=)
11 Questions by( Emyi Adrianza)
1. What inspire you the most?
– My Mom inspires me, she is very strong, and believes in moving forward and leaving the past in the past.
2. Is there anything you are actually afraid of?
– I’m so afraid of failing life, to not accomplish anything and settle for anything less than what I deserve.
3. What kind of music you listen to?
– I love listening to Pop/Rap, Rock (I’m Universal) but Adele and Will I am are definitely go to artist.
4. Do you play or played any instruments?
– I have never played an instrument in my life, I would probably would fail at playing the triangle.lol=)
5. What is your favorite season?Why?
– I love Fall/ Autumn, tons of trends, layers, and comfortable weather.
6. Describe the perfect date for you.
– The perfect date for me is probably, to go to a museum, or dinner inside an aquarium something different. I feel like its sweet different and new from the simple candle lit dinner.=)
7. Where do you live?
– I live in Virginia, and though its not very known for its fashion RVA Fashion Week is the most known in Virginia, its live, its fashionable, and definitely my type of environment.
8. What do you like the most about fashion?
– I love fashion, because its a way of expressing yourself, it gives you your own personality, and it makes you feel good about yourself.
9. Favorite Colors.
– My favorite colors are Pink, Black, and oddly Neon yellow.
10. If you could buy one high end bag, which would it be?
– I would definitely buy Hermes, its always been one of my favorite and definitely stylish.
11. Are you addicted to selfies?
– I do love taking selfies, but I’m not addicted to it, I only do selfies when I’m in Glam Mode.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit series
2. I wanted to be a model for Vogue when I was younger.
3. I’ve always wanted to learn German as a 3rd language.
4. I’m in the process of getting my Associates Degree in Graphic Design: Advertising.
5. I hate being late.
6. I could live off of pasta.
7. I have a hairbow that I’ve had since I was 6 years old ( amazingly still in style)
8. My nickname for the longest is “Crest”..lol ( because I smile 24/7)
9. My favorite superhero is Batman/ Fave Villain is the Joker ( why so serious?)
10. I think I have a ” Summers Curse,” every summer I injure myself whether bruise, cut, or scrape( maybe I’m just clumsy)=)
11. I’m the girl who can keep the biggest secrets forever.( my friend told me a secret in the 6th grade never said a word, known her for 15 years)
Here are my 5 nominations http://www.thebirdandcage.com/, http://www.fashionablescribbles.blogspot.co.uk/, http://www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com/, and http://huiminxoxo.wordpress.com
Here are my questions to you….
Questions to Nominees:
1. What’s your favorite accessory?
2. Who’s your style inspiration?
3. What’s 3 goals you plan on achieving this year?
4. What’s a relaxation day for you?
5. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
6. A trend you hate?
7. Biggest pet peeve…
8. Favorite Hobby..
9. What do you splurge most on?
10. Favorite Designer is….
11. Biggest achievement….