PR samples were provided by Beautyspin, all opinions are my own.
I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer, relaxing & playing in the summer sun, or if your me, binge watching the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
I don’t know about you guys, but in the summer I get really lazy with my makeup routine, and overall appearance all together, but on the days that I actually want to be human, I like to just give myself a sun kiss makeup look, and I’m going to show you what I used to get this look. Watch out Jlo…JK!!
- I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil ( I forgot to put it in the picture when I took it just this morning, How did I forgot, idk bare with me.)
- I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, under and over top of my brow, to give them more definition. Shop Style HERE
- After filling in my brows I used the Maybelline Brow Drama, to lock them in. Shop Style HERE
- For my eyes I went super simple, I used the LA Colors Matte palette ( I used the 1st shade & The 4th shade in the palette).
in the inner corner I used the highlight palette the Balm Mary lou Manizer, just to give it a little shimmer.
- I used the NYX born to glow Illuminator (2)(Gleam & Sunbeam)– I just put a little on my beauty blender, and buffed it out along my cheek bone.
- I also used the balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter shade over top of that
- Lastly I dusted a bit of NYX blush, to give that perfect summer shade.
- To put the look together, I sprayed the NYX mattifying finish spray all over, and thats my look.
I used the NYX lip Lingerie in the shade: EROTIC
Well guys, I hope you enjoyed my blog, and my look as well. Be sure to “LIKE” this post if you liked it, and comment telling me what’s your favorite summer product. Also, if you liked anything you saw in this post, be sure to head to Beautyspin, they have a ton of makeup, for great prices.