Its Christmastime and the feels of gift giving and eggnog is already on my mind. When I got my allure beauty box I was suppperrrr excited, I got my camera and took pictures automatically, lets see what I got.
I received some of Allure’s best seasonal products
- Briogeo Don;t Despair , Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, it contains rose hip, almond and free of parabens. It is a pudding mask, that only relies 2 drops to disperse through your hair. It smoothes, detangle, and strengthens your hair without a ton of chemicals. It retails for $36.
- Spongelle Freesia Pear Body Wash Infused Buffer, made with glycerin and yuzu extract, this sponge comes infused with moisturizer, so it’s super easy to use. With scents of floral, and beautiful Spring (if that has a smell), also buffs away dead skin and leaves your body smooth and cleansed. It retails for $15
- Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow single (shade: Kristi), The Doucce eyeshadow is a brown mineral eyeshadow shade, with hints of shimmer and gold sparkle. The shade is super rich; creamy to the touch. Being that golds are in this season, being able to create neutral; bronze tones will be easy with this beautiful shade. retails for $10.
- Tatcha Indigo Soothing Body butter, this particular body butter is meant to hydrate and sooth the skin. Infused with colloidal oatmeal, which is good for calming irritated skin, this body butter is a beautiful bluish color, that absorbs into the skin w/o leaving a greasy interior. The cream is so light, and a must for the winter season. retail for $12.
- Mally Volumizing Mascara, there has been a ton of mascara releases this year, and I think this Mally volumizing mascara will go on the list of “favorite Buys” This mascara is made with nylon bristles that separate each lash adding volume to each lash individually. The product spreads evenly onto the wand, giving sexy; full lashes all day. retails for $20
- Klorane Dry Shampoo w/ Oat Milk, dry shampoo has been my hair savior this year, and Batiste has set the bar, but this Klorane dry shampoo could be a new favorite. It is described as a aerosol dry shampoo, that degreases dirty hair. Made with rice starches and silica ( absorbs oil ). It sounds basic, but being able to add texture and cleans hair at the same time. retails for $20
Thankyou so much, hope you enjoy this Beauty box review, be sure to “Like” and “comment” what you Love most about Christmas? I’ll have more post to come, Happy Monday. xx