Spring, the season of perpetual flowers, allergies, and Coachella. With the Spring fashion trends I love to see the trending colors, patterns and what’s making a comeback.
Here are some of the Trends I’m loving
- Windbreaker and Jean Jackets: What can I say, both of these style jackets are great for every season , but Spring is when you see this trend the most. Windbreaker jackets are a flash from the past and have grown popular again, they are perfect for Spring because they are lightweight material, and can be dressed up with any attire.
- Graphic Tees: Tee shirts are super comfortable, and great to dress up old fashioned jeans or leather, it all depends who’s on the shirt.
- Backpacks: Backpacks are not just for school, it can also be the perfect accessory for a great outfit.
- Pastels: A definite Spring swatch palette that scream “SPRING”
Forever 21 Led Zeppelin Graphic Band Tee • Forever 21 • $17.90
Forever 21 Colorblock Hooded Windbreaker • Forever 21 • $27.90
Madden Girl Parachute Nylon School Backpack • Madden-Girl • $29.97
GRLFRND Women’s Kiara Tomboy Boyfriend Jeans – Blue • GRLFRND • $248
Cara Cropped Jean Jacket w/ Pins • $112
Converse White Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Platform Sneakers • Converse • $60
Forever 21 Faux Suede High Heel Mules • Forever 21 • $14
LEVI’S Mom Jean • Levi’s • $98
Be sure to Like this post, and Comment what’s your favorite color?
Finally the time for warm weather is here, wardrobe adjustment anyone. There are a ton of trends that come and go, but Denim is here to stay! I can’t tell you how many pairs and cuts of jeans I have, from boot-cut to high rise, mom jean to boyfriend, I think denim checks every box when it comes to versatility. Denim is a all time classic fabric that plays well with any trend, color, or style. I have prepared a few denim favorites that will work well with any spring collection.
Follow ME: Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
Spring is right around the corner, so be prepared for the fashion updates to raid your emails, and get you ready for the season. Instagram is a great source of fashion inspiration, and what current celebs & bloggers are deeming trendy for the season, but you don’t have to pay hundreds of $$$ to get the look that everyone is wearing. Sites like Romwe, Zaful, & Shein, have provided some of the best looks for a reasonable price. Take Dresslily for example they have new arrivals for spring at affordable prices. It’s time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepares the best high-quality but low-prices products for you. Want to read more on it, click the site for more.
Here are some Spring picks that will surely add some drip to your wardrobe.
- Fashion Zipper Jacket Bomber Jackets are definitely “In” at the moment. Choose your favorite color, and dress it up with some pins, this will add some edge to your outfit.
- Asymmetrical Skorts Ready for your Clueless fashion moment,” Skorts” which are basically a combined skirt & shorts, have made a comeback in fashion. Think you’ll be out of style in this, As if.
- Leopard Print Button up Prints are always a must-have, a button up can always be dressed up or casual w/ a pair of jeans.
- Floral print rompers Rompers are always great to have in your wardrobe, what makes for a better fashion statement, than being comfortable and dressy.
- Graphic Sneakers No wrong can be done with having a great pair of sneaks. Sneakers now a days can be worn in a versatility of looks, whether you want to wear a dress or just casual with jeans.
- Mini handbag There is no complete outfit without a handbag. Mini backpacks have been on trend in recent fashion updates, and guaranteed to turn heads. Backpacks aren’t just for school.
Using code “DLAnniversary” you get a 12% discount off purchases over 25USD, 50USD, 100USD.
Here are a few of my picks from my wish list, Anything you’re eyeing this Spring?
FOLLOW instagram | pinterest | FB