Today I am super excited to show you the newest collection of eye wear by Warby Parker. As a fashion blogger, I love to try the latest in everything, and having the right shades have to be a must have accessory in the world of fashion.
“It turns out there was a simple explanation. The eyewear industry is dominated by a single company that has been able to keep prices artificially high while reaping huge profits from consumers who have no other options.
We started Warby Parker to create an alternative.
By circumventing traditional channels, designing glasses in-house, and engaging with customers directly, we’re able to provide higher-quality, better-looking prescription eyewear at a fraction of the going price.
We believe that buying glasses should be easy and fun. It should leave you happy and good-looking, with money in your pocket.
We also believe that everyone has the right to see.
Almost one billion people worldwide lack access to glasses, which means that 15% of the world’s population cannot effectively learn or work. To help address this problem, Warby Parker partners with non-profits like VisionSpring to ensure that for every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
There’s nothing complicated about it. Good eyewear, good outcome”.
Warbys’ Spring collection of eye wear and shades have captivated the essence of femininity and metal, which is a trend that has been debuting in collections of both fashion and beauty, so eye wear is just a chic additive.
I love this company, Warby Parker, makes prescription glasses that has its own unique style and also have chic styling of no other eye wear. I am proud to be one of the few first to see the entire collection, and get to share it with you guys.
Here are just a few of my personal favorites from the collection:
These are just a few from there Spring ’17 collection, I swear by this brand you will not be disappointed, these shades come in a variety of styles and colors so you will not get bored in any way. I love the collection, I like that Warby Parker eye wear, takes on modern day fashion and style, and makes it wearable and sensible to the eyes.
The Debut is TODAY, so if this post doesn’t excite you, go check out the website for yourself, WARBY PARKER and check out the entire collection of eyewear and shades.
Well that’s all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to “LIKE” this post and tell me in the comments if you’ve heard of Warby Parker? If you have whats your favorite pair of shades? If you liked any products from the post, which pair is your favorite?
Its Christmastime and the feels of gift giving and eggnog is already on my mind. When I got my allure beauty box I was suppperrrr excited, I got my camera and took pictures automatically, lets see what I got.
I received some of Allure’s best seasonal products
- Briogeo Don;t Despair , Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, it contains rose hip, almond and free of parabens. It is a pudding mask, that only relies 2 drops to disperse through your hair. It smoothes, detangle, and strengthens your hair without a ton of chemicals. It retails for $36.
- Spongelle Freesia Pear Body Wash Infused Buffer, made with glycerin and yuzu extract, this sponge comes infused with moisturizer, so it’s super easy to use. With scents of floral, and beautiful Spring (if that has a smell), also buffs away dead skin and leaves your body smooth and cleansed. It retails for $15
- Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow single (shade: Kristi), The Doucce eyeshadow is a brown mineral eyeshadow shade, with hints of shimmer and gold sparkle. The shade is super rich; creamy to the touch. Being that golds are in this season, being able to create neutral; bronze tones will be easy with this beautiful shade. retails for $10.
- Tatcha Indigo Soothing Body butter, this particular body butter is meant to hydrate and sooth the skin. Infused with colloidal oatmeal, which is good for calming irritated skin, this body butter is a beautiful bluish color, that absorbs into the skin w/o leaving a greasy interior. The cream is so light, and a must for the winter season. retail for $12.
- Mally Volumizing Mascara, there has been a ton of mascara releases this year, and I think this Mally volumizing mascara will go on the list of “favorite Buys” This mascara is made with nylon bristles that separate each lash adding volume to each lash individually. The product spreads evenly onto the wand, giving sexy; full lashes all day. retails for $20
- Klorane Dry Shampoo w/ Oat Milk, dry shampoo has been my hair savior this year, and Batiste has set the bar, but this Klorane dry shampoo could be a new favorite. It is described as a aerosol dry shampoo, that degreases dirty hair. Made with rice starches and silica ( absorbs oil ). It sounds basic, but being able to add texture and cleans hair at the same time. retails for $20
Thankyou so much, hope you enjoy this Beauty box review, be sure to “Like” and “comment” what you Love most about Christmas? I’ll have more post to come, Happy Monday. xx
The Summer is the best time to try the latest trends in beauty, fashion, hair, to prepare for the Fall. I have gotten some really great products to talk about complimentary of Influencer. Being that I was accepted to try the Rimmel London Voxbox I am only super excited to show you what I have.😊
• First thing I poulled from this amazingg box was VolumeFlash Scandal Eyes Waterproof Mascara. Believe me when I say, this is the best of Rimmel Londons mascaras this year, this mascara glides from root to tip, without giving the appearance of heavy clumped lashes. I love this mascara when I tried it, my eyes popped instantly ( Big, Bold Brown eyes)😉😉.
• Next, is Rimmel London’s Stay Glossy lipgloss. Want luscious lips, this is the product, guys. I try alot of lipsticks and glosses, (more than 30+ monthly), this is the shine that has been missing from my collection. I love this gloss, it glides over my lips, stays on for longer than 6 hours, and (big problem with alot of glosses)Its not STICKY. I do recommend this product to anyone who is a gloss kinda person.💋💋
• Last is Bronzer, not just any bronzer Natural Sun Kissed Bronzer. I’m a summer lover, I love the sun, the beach, the weather, but Ive been really trying to find something that was gonna give me that Jennifer Lopez glow or Kim Kardashians sun kissed look, this product does the trick with just 1 application. When it comes to bronzers its always a problem, with how to match it with your skin color, to give you the perfect glow, but this matches perfectly. The one that is shown, that I have is 020 Sunshine, and it completely gives me the sunshine look. This bronzer is waterproof, and stays on for 10+ hours. This is definitely on the list for best products of July.
Well, thats all FOLKS!! these are all the products in my Rimmel London Voxbox, hope you liked this post. And tell me whats your favorite summer product in comments.😍😍😊
• OOTD details:
• Shirt ” I Love/Hate You” | WetSeal
•Pants | Burlington
• Shoes | Shoedazzle
• Eyeliner | ELF
• Mascara | Rimmel London
• Nude Lipstick Matte | MAC cos.
Hope you Enjoy your Easter weekend