Spring is right around the corner, so be prepared for the fashion updates to raid your emails, and get you ready for the season. Instagram is a great source of fashion inspiration, and what current celebs & bloggers are deeming trendy for the season, but you don’t have to pay hundreds of $$$ to get the look that everyone is wearing. Sites like Romwe, Zaful, & Shein, have provided some of the best looks for a reasonable price. Take Dresslily for example they have new arrivals for spring at affordable prices. It’s time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepares the best high-quality but low-prices products for you. Want to read more on it, click the site for more.
Here are some Spring picks that will surely add some drip to your wardrobe.
- Fashion Zipper Jacket Bomber Jackets are definitely “In” at the moment. Choose your favorite color, and dress it up with some pins, this will add some edge to your outfit.
- Asymmetrical Skorts Ready for your Clueless fashion moment,” Skorts” which are basically a combined skirt & shorts, have made a comeback in fashion. Think you’ll be out of style in this, As if.
- Leopard Print Button up Prints are always a must-have, a button up can always be dressed up or casual w/ a pair of jeans.
- Floral print rompers Rompers are always great to have in your wardrobe, what makes for a better fashion statement, than being comfortable and dressy.
- Graphic Sneakers No wrong can be done with having a great pair of sneaks. Sneakers now a days can be worn in a versatility of looks, whether you want to wear a dress or just casual with jeans.
- Mini handbag There is no complete outfit without a handbag. Mini backpacks have been on trend in recent fashion updates, and guaranteed to turn heads. Backpacks aren’t just for school.
Using code “DLAnniversary” you get a 12% discount off purchases over 25USD, 50USD, 100USD.
Here are a few of my picks from my wish list, Anything you’re eyeing this Spring?