Spring, the season of perpetual flowers, allergies, and Coachella. With the Spring fashion trends I love to see the trending colors, patterns and what’s making a comeback.
Here are some of the Trends I’m loving
- Windbreaker and Jean Jackets: What can I say, both of these style jackets are great for every season , but Spring is when you see this trend the most. Windbreaker jackets are a flash from the past and have grown popular again, they are perfect for Spring because they are lightweight material, and can be dressed up with any attire.
- Graphic Tees: Tee shirts are super comfortable, and great to dress up old fashioned jeans or leather, it all depends who’s on the shirt.
- Backpacks: Backpacks are not just for school, it can also be the perfect accessory for a great outfit.
- Pastels: A definite Spring swatch palette that scream “SPRING”
Forever 21 Led Zeppelin Graphic Band Tee • Forever 21 • $17.90
Forever 21 Colorblock Hooded Windbreaker • Forever 21 • $27.90
Madden Girl Parachute Nylon School Backpack • Madden-Girl • $29.97
GRLFRND Women’s Kiara Tomboy Boyfriend Jeans – Blue • GRLFRND • $248
Cara Cropped Jean Jacket w/ Pins • $112
Converse White Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Platform Sneakers • Converse • $60
Forever 21 Faux Suede High Heel Mules • Forever 21 • $14
LEVI’S Mom Jean • Levi’s • $98
Be sure to Like this post, and Comment what’s your favorite color?
Finally the time for warm weather is here, wardrobe adjustment anyone. There are a ton of trends that come and go, but Denim is here to stay! I can’t tell you how many pairs and cuts of jeans I have, from boot-cut to high rise, mom jean to boyfriend, I think denim checks every box when it comes to versatility. Denim is a all time classic fabric that plays well with any trend, color, or style. I have prepared a few denim favorites that will work well with any spring collection.
Follow ME: Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
Spring is right around the corner, so be prepared for the fashion updates to raid your emails, and get you ready for the season. Instagram is a great source of fashion inspiration, and what current celebs & bloggers are deeming trendy for the season, but you don’t have to pay hundreds of $$$ to get the look that everyone is wearing. Sites like Romwe, Zaful, & Shein, have provided some of the best looks for a reasonable price. Take Dresslily for example they have new arrivals for spring at affordable prices. It’s time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepares the best high-quality but low-prices products for you. Want to read more on it, click the site for more.
Here are some Spring picks that will surely add some drip to your wardrobe.
- Fashion Zipper Jacket Bomber Jackets are definitely “In” at the moment. Choose your favorite color, and dress it up with some pins, this will add some edge to your outfit.
- Asymmetrical Skorts Ready for your Clueless fashion moment,” Skorts” which are basically a combined skirt & shorts, have made a comeback in fashion. Think you’ll be out of style in this, As if.
- Leopard Print Button up Prints are always a must-have, a button up can always be dressed up or casual w/ a pair of jeans.
- Floral print rompers Rompers are always great to have in your wardrobe, what makes for a better fashion statement, than being comfortable and dressy.
- Graphic Sneakers No wrong can be done with having a great pair of sneaks. Sneakers now a days can be worn in a versatility of looks, whether you want to wear a dress or just casual with jeans.
- Mini handbag There is no complete outfit without a handbag. Mini backpacks have been on trend in recent fashion updates, and guaranteed to turn heads. Backpacks aren’t just for school.
Using code “DLAnniversary” you get a 12% discount off purchases over 25USD, 50USD, 100USD.
Here are a few of my picks from my wish list, Anything you’re eyeing this Spring?
FOLLOW instagram | pinterest | FB
So, I have a bunch of great news!!! Not only am I done with another successful semester of college, but I will take on as a beauty adviser at MACY’S. This news for me, couldn’t come at a better time, April has literally been overwhelming and I have decided to spend my summer building my clientele for my future goals. Now that I’ve told you the news, lets get into this hypnotic pink look.
This look is super simple, here’s step by step how I achieved this look:
Fondation : L’Oreal True Match Foundation (W7)
Concealer: Becca Bright Eye Corrector Concealer
Brows: Benefit Precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil ( Medium Brown)
BECCA bright eyes setting powder
Maybelline Color Sensational (Bold Pink) lipstick + Blending
ULTA eyeshadow palette (fuchsia shade )
Makeup Forever Diamond Powder ( Gold)
Maybelline Color Sensational Powder MAtte ( Concrete Jungle )
Essences’ Pure Nude highlighter
ANd thats all, 1,2,3.. Done
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, I plan on having more looks to come… If you enjoyed be sure to “LIKE” and “Comment” what’s your plans this summer?